Wanna reach me? damnbastard at hotmail dot com 

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Sigh...


So, this is my Rottie after all that adventure we had yesterday. In case you're wondering, that bald patch on her front right paw is from her teeth cleaning. I guess they put the dogs under when they clean their teeth. I'm trying to take them to get their teeth cleaned at least once a year. And yes, she is sleeping in MY nap area. Silly dog.

Damn it. I really don't know what I am going to do without my ex being around. Gosh, I really feel as if she completed me...you know? Things like yesterday, make me realize just how much I miss her. I can't remember what movie this was from, but when she left me, she left a huge hole in me, and everytime the wind blows, it hurts. Something like that. I don't think I will find anyone that completed me so. Cared and loved animals as much as she. F*ck.

This not drinking thing sucks. Sure could've used a couple of cold ones to knock back last night.
Got Hello?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home