Wanna reach me? damnbastard at hotmail dot com 

Sunday, June 06, 2004

What to do.

Aaa.....lazy. Bored. Hungry.

My rottie p*ssed on the carpet *again* last night. This is her THIRD STRIKE. Damn it. I kept telling myself that if she does this again, she cannot come upstairs. But, I think I'll give in. What a wuss.

Actually, I think every time my ex comes over to visit the dogs, the rottie pisses on the carpet! I'm not sure if she is doing this because she is angry, confused....argh! You know I'm talking about my rottweiler, right? I hate scolding my dogs...grrrrr....

At least the amount of urine she makes has been getting progressively smaller. I suppose it is my fault too....I got home rather late last night and forgot to take her out for her 10:00 p.m. pee break.

I usually try to let her out in the morning (around 7-ish) before work, then I let them stay out between 5 and 7 at night when I come home (depending on the weather...if it's raining it's a quick trip out). Then, before bed, I *TRY* to remember to let her out. *USUALLY* she is very good about it, she'll wake me around 5 to 7 in the morning to go out.

BUT, I think that she pees on the carpet after my ex comes over. Gotta figure this dog out. Maybe after the ex visits, I should keep her downstairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home