Wanna reach me? damnbastard at hotmail dot com 

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Blind dates, etc.

So a friend of mine wants to set me up on a blind date. Weird. Never been on one before. The person wants to meet a good Christian boy. Problem is, I'm not Christian nor much of a good boy...heh heh heh...

Blind date. Seems weird. I usually meet someone and get to know them before I even muster up the balls to ask them out. Ah, I've got nothing to lose....better than getting drunk 6 days a week.

On another note, just started hanging out at a new bar. Went out with some of the people there and the bartender and we all ended up closing down another bar. Think I must've got home at 5-ish. Anyway, as we are all leaving, the bartender, she kisses everyone good night. On the cheek. Except me. On the lips. I think it was a mistake....we'll see. Slept good last night tho'!!!! woo hoo! :D Had a bit of a problem waking up. Got to work at 9. Ooops! Heh heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home